Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Free Hot Pepper Jelly?

You know you want it.

For a chance at this beautiful jar of Razorgoo, simply leave a comment saying what you are most excited about regarding the Razorback football season.  Then do me a favor and sign up to receive emails when a new article is posted (right side of the blog). One lucky guest will walk away with the jelly!

With football season starting Saturday and our first game-day menu about to be posted, why would you miss this? It's the best pepper jelly I have ever had,  made with real fruit pectin, not gelatin, so no horses died in the writing of this blog. It was home-canned two days ago by sous-chef Sarah.
And FYI, I hoped you taked the College Football Confidential series on the Hogs, aired by the CBS Sports Network. It started tonight and it was fantastic. Set your DVRs to record the entire series.

Now go sign up as a Razorgumbo subscriber and tell your hog-loving friends.








4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Razorgumbo!! It will be fun watching what you come up with. What I like most about Razorback football season is watching the joy, frustration and passion exhibited by my hubs, Kelley Bass. He's been like a racehorse in the starting gate lately. He says at least once a day, "Have I mentioned that I'm so excited about this football season?" (No, not since an hour ago...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same way about this season. I have read everything there is to read, watched old games, re-watched the entire series of "Friday Night Lights," and this morning I woke up at 3 a.m. with no explanation. I'm five years old! The beauty of football is that is reduces us to our youthful essence -- sort of like human boullion cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch Tyler Wilson at work. He could have been a first-round draft pick and came back for his senior season. He's one of the greatest Razorback QBs ever and will cement that status with a great season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the greatest! Thanks, unknown reader.

    ReplyDelete